oh how fast time flies
Monday, 30 March 2009
Time check: 8.21pm.
Just a quick post before I start on my F&N Coursework. I'm sleeping late tonight, thats for sure. School was great today, but it was rather tiring. Tommorow's going to be a busy day. School, followed by SC investiture and Green house soccer training. Three bloody important events that require me to use my energy. I'll be dead tired by the time I reach home tommorow. Confirm plus chop! -.-" Allright, I think thats all now.
She said she missed me. I feel the same way. :(
Just a quick post before I start on my F&N Coursework. I'm sleeping late tonight, thats for sure. School was great today, but it was rather tiring. Tommorow's going to be a busy day. School, followed by SC investiture and Green house soccer training. Three bloody important events that require me to use my energy. I'll be dead tired by the time I reach home tommorow. Confirm plus chop! -.-" Allright, I think thats all now.
She said she missed me. I feel the same way. :(
Labels: tommorow's a big day