SOCIAL ETIQUETTE!
Thursday, 19 March 2009



Just a quick update on what happened yesterday. I was waiting my sister's phone to update yesterday, but I was too tired to wait up for her. :D So yesterday, I went to school at around 7.40am. I thought I was going to be late as we had to assemble by 7.45am. Haaa. Found out I wasn't that late when I reached school. On the way to school, I bumped into Mr Law, Hamiza, Nirwana and Hetty. Hetty looked like an egyptian princess. Hahaha. :))
So when I reached school, the workshop hadn't started yet. So I took a walk up and down the school and bought green tea from the canteen. The workshop started at around 8.15am, which was way behind schedule. Well, actually only 15 minutes late lah. Lol. The workshop was super fun. The speaker was Mrs Ravi. She was excellent at keeping our attention and making jokes now and then to make sure we weren't falling asleep. Hahaha. I can say that I learnt a lot from the etiquette workshop. After around 2 hours and 15 minutes of lecture by her, we went to change to the clothes we brought from home for the outing to Changi's Terminal 2 Swensen's! :D
Time flies when you're having fun changing, and before I knew it, we were in the bus on the way to Swensen's. :)) Kept quiet in the bus as I didn't had the mood to talk. :))
Upon reaching Changi's Terminal 2, we saw people waiting to go to Umrah. I felt so paiseh seeing them. Don't know why. :X So we took around 3 minutes to reach the Swensen's there. We had to queque for our table. Mine was a fast one. Because before I knew it, I was partners with HETTY HAZWANI BINTE HUSSEIN aka the egyptian princess for that day. :)) I can't believe I got a chance to partner a girl, considering that my class has fewer girls than guys. Lol.
We sat with two other couples, Alviss and Lpl and Jia An with Tpl. Super fun sitting with them. :)) Took a lot of pictures with them, but most of the pictures I took were of Hetty because I was bored waiting for the food. :D
The meal was allright. I ate as slowly as I could. Must wait for my partner bah. :)) I gentleman what, so must wait. :)) The dessert was pathetic. -.-" One small ball of chocolate ice-cream. But still, its better than nothing right? :))
Not to forget that I met CWB there. He was on attachment. He looks so professional sia. I feel like taking up his course in poly. :)) See first bah. Ouh ya, I forget to mention I took a picture with NUR JASMAWATI BINTE JASNI. Haaaa. But sadly, with my SE clothes off and SC shirt and school pants on. :(
Allright, so I don't want to elaborate much because I got to do something now. Hope you enjoy the pictures. :)) I'm off now. :))
Labels: being a gentleman