these are just obstacles in life
Saturday, 7 March 2009
I can't seem to forget a bout yesterday's incident. I'm really pissed off. CWB gave me some of advice. I don't think its so useful. But one advice he gave me was to vomit everything out in this blog. The thing is, I don't know how to vomit my problems out.
Time check, its now 3.58pm. I've been sleeping from around 12.20pm to 2.25pm. This week has been quite tiring. I keep sleeping late everyday. Because of homeworks and all. Life in Secondary 4 is tough. And on top of all my studies, I still got to worry about NCC and SC. I don't the bloody time to RELAX or take a break! :@
I just want to study and enjoy my private life. Is that too much to ask? Yes, I give my all for NCC and SC, I thank JK and Tutik for covering my ass in SC. I thank fellow 5 UDIs, specialists and C/LTA CWB for everything they have done to serve NCC. I appreciate all their help. But I need counselling bah. I need someone who I can share my problems with. I need someone to hear me out. ARGHHHHHHH! I feel like I sound like a girl right now. -.-
The 'O' Levels are drawing near with each passing day. I'm not sure if I will be able to get ready for it. All the teachers that are teaching me are all giving their all. I feel that I don't appreciate their hard work and effort by not not completing all the assignments and homework given. Thats why I stay up late every night. Trying to complete what the homeworks and assignments given. I'm damn stressed out man.
I've not been helping my Mum to do the housework. I pity her. She does so much for the family being a single mother. She cooks, washes and irons clothes, work, and on top of everything, she cares for the whole family. I just want to repay her hard work and effort by achieving good 'O' Level results. Is that too much to ask? D:
I pray each day, hoping that I can carry on with the life I have. I pray each day, so that all my family members and relatives be blessed. I pray each day, to thank god that he has givebme a life to live despite all the challenges I face.
I feel a little bit better now. Maybe Sir CWB's advice was effective after all.
Currently chatting with Shazwani on msn. :D
Allright, I'm off now. :))
Time check, its now 3.58pm. I've been sleeping from around 12.20pm to 2.25pm. This week has been quite tiring. I keep sleeping late everyday. Because of homeworks and all. Life in Secondary 4 is tough. And on top of all my studies, I still got to worry about NCC and SC. I don't the bloody time to RELAX or take a break! :@
I just want to study and enjoy my private life. Is that too much to ask? Yes, I give my all for NCC and SC, I thank JK and Tutik for covering my ass in SC. I thank fellow 5 UDIs, specialists and C/LTA CWB for everything they have done to serve NCC. I appreciate all their help. But I need counselling bah. I need someone who I can share my problems with. I need someone to hear me out. ARGHHHHHHH! I feel like I sound like a girl right now. -.-
The 'O' Levels are drawing near with each passing day. I'm not sure if I will be able to get ready for it. All the teachers that are teaching me are all giving their all. I feel that I don't appreciate their hard work and effort by not not completing all the assignments and homework given. Thats why I stay up late every night. Trying to complete what the homeworks and assignments given. I'm damn stressed out man.
I've not been helping my Mum to do the housework. I pity her. She does so much for the family being a single mother. She cooks, washes and irons clothes, work, and on top of everything, she cares for the whole family. I just want to repay her hard work and effort by achieving good 'O' Level results. Is that too much to ask? D:
I pray each day, hoping that I can carry on with the life I have. I pray each day, so that all my family members and relatives be blessed. I pray each day, to thank god that he has givebme a life to live despite all the challenges I face.
I feel a little bit better now. Maybe Sir CWB's advice was effective after all.
Currently chatting with Shazwani on msn. :D
Allright, I'm off now. :))
Labels: that felt better