this feeling like no other
Saturday, 14 March 2009
I'm posting in Shazwani's favourite colour: PURPLE!
I feel so high right now. So I decided to blog. :D
For the past two days, school was great! :)) You want to know why? I also don't know. :P( Its lame, don't laugh if you don't want)
Allright, so on thursday, school was tiring but fun. There was no SST. I was on duty for the MPS for Sec 3s, 4s, and 5s. I didn't attend the talk. Woohoo! My friends said it was stuufy inside the hall and they were talking crap. :X
Friday was half good half bad. I didn't get to attend Friday prayers. You want to know why? Because three consecutive 913s were packed with people. In the end I decided not to go because it was getting late, so I went back to school. I had duty, but this time it was for the Sec 2s MPS. It was fun bah. Kena sabo-ed at the end of the day with powder. Hahahahaha. :D I was damn lame and crazy during the MPS. Only the SCs will know how lame and crazy I was. :))
Today I had to accompany the Secondary 2 NCC cadets for their Part B proficiency test. I was damn tired bah. Haaaaa. When I went back home, it was raining. I was drenched when I reached home. Lol. But Today was fun as well. :))
Allright, my blog is updated. :))
Currently chatting with Shazwani on msn. :D
I'm off to friendster now. :))
I feel so high right now. So I decided to blog. :D
For the past two days, school was great! :)) You want to know why? I also don't know. :P( Its lame, don't laugh if you don't want)
Allright, so on thursday, school was tiring but fun. There was no SST. I was on duty for the MPS for Sec 3s, 4s, and 5s. I didn't attend the talk. Woohoo! My friends said it was stuufy inside the hall and they were talking crap. :X
Friday was half good half bad. I didn't get to attend Friday prayers. You want to know why? Because three consecutive 913s were packed with people. In the end I decided not to go because it was getting late, so I went back to school. I had duty, but this time it was for the Sec 2s MPS. It was fun bah. Kena sabo-ed at the end of the day with powder. Hahahahaha. :D I was damn lame and crazy during the MPS. Only the SCs will know how lame and crazy I was. :))
Today I had to accompany the Secondary 2 NCC cadets for their Part B proficiency test. I was damn tired bah. Haaaaa. When I went back home, it was raining. I was drenched when I reached home. Lol. But Today was fun as well. :))
Allright, my blog is updated. :))
Currently chatting with Shazwani on msn. :D
I'm off to friendster now. :))
Labels: updated