when lightning strikes
Monday, 2 March 2009
Its raining heavily right now. So I decided to blog. Lol. :D
Allright, I'll start from sunday.
Saturday
Texted Jasma early in the morning. She was bored. Lol. Then she go watch this Korean show at youtube. I think the title is 'The wedding Bliss'? Lol. I forgot. So as she was busy watching it, I din't disturb her lor. Then at around 3.30pm, I got ready to meet Fakhrur, Iszaidi, Fahmi and Mikhail under Fakhrur's block. We were participating in this Street Soccer Competion. Woohoo! :D
The competition was fun, but we had like to wait for like 4 bloody hours before we could play? I tell you, by the time our match started, I was already damn tired. So in the first game, I substitute with Fakhrur after 4 minutes. I was not match fit lor. Already so tired. Ouh ya, I scored a goal, but from deflection. Hahaha. But still score what. :P We lost the match 5-2. Nevermind, our opponents were like two years older than us? So it was quite a good score. :))
I played goalkeeper for the second match. They say I good sia. :)) So kembang. Lol. But I feel more confident in playing goalie than last time. Woohoo. :D Hahaha. I think we draw 1-1 during the second match if I'm not wrong. We could have won, but I didn't manage to save one of the shots. :( But nevermind. :)
Sunday
Woke up at around 10 in the morning before going out to Sheng Siong at 11am. I went there with my family to spend for mothly groceries and supplies. I bought a new water bottle. :D Because my old one was broken. Upon reacing home, slept until 5pm? We had Pizza Hut for dinner. Sedap. :))
Today
Today was great man. During PE, ran 2.4km. My timing was 12 minutes and 19 seconds. It was quite a good score lah. But I want to be at around 10 minutes? Aiming Gold for NAPHA test. But I have problem with chin up. How? Haiya. -.-"
Lessons was great. I think I'm starting to get the hang of my oldself again. :)) The one who always pays attention and do well in studies. :)) I got 20/25 for Science(Physics)! Yes ah! Woohoo. :D Sufyan also got 20/25. Congrats man! :D The rest didn't do so well, but I know they can do it. Must work hard guys! :D
After school, went to MPH to play soccer. Played goalie again. Let in 1 goal, but nevermind, it was for fun only bah. :)) After that, I fetched my sister before going home. :))
Later at night, I think I'm going to do some revision and complete my homework. :)) Jasma is still in school I think. Lol. I put it here for fun. :))
Allright, I'm done updating. Tune in to my next post. :D
I need a new blog song. Can anyone recommend me something? Lol.
Allright, I'll start from sunday.
Saturday
Texted Jasma early in the morning. She was bored. Lol. Then she go watch this Korean show at youtube. I think the title is 'The wedding Bliss'? Lol. I forgot. So as she was busy watching it, I din't disturb her lor. Then at around 3.30pm, I got ready to meet Fakhrur, Iszaidi, Fahmi and Mikhail under Fakhrur's block. We were participating in this Street Soccer Competion. Woohoo! :D
The competition was fun, but we had like to wait for like 4 bloody hours before we could play? I tell you, by the time our match started, I was already damn tired. So in the first game, I substitute with Fakhrur after 4 minutes. I was not match fit lor. Already so tired. Ouh ya, I scored a goal, but from deflection. Hahaha. But still score what. :P We lost the match 5-2. Nevermind, our opponents were like two years older than us? So it was quite a good score. :))
I played goalkeeper for the second match. They say I good sia. :)) So kembang. Lol. But I feel more confident in playing goalie than last time. Woohoo. :D Hahaha. I think we draw 1-1 during the second match if I'm not wrong. We could have won, but I didn't manage to save one of the shots. :( But nevermind. :)
Sunday
Woke up at around 10 in the morning before going out to Sheng Siong at 11am. I went there with my family to spend for mothly groceries and supplies. I bought a new water bottle. :D Because my old one was broken. Upon reacing home, slept until 5pm? We had Pizza Hut for dinner. Sedap. :))
Today
Today was great man. During PE, ran 2.4km. My timing was 12 minutes and 19 seconds. It was quite a good score lah. But I want to be at around 10 minutes? Aiming Gold for NAPHA test. But I have problem with chin up. How? Haiya. -.-"
Lessons was great. I think I'm starting to get the hang of my oldself again. :)) The one who always pays attention and do well in studies. :)) I got 20/25 for Science(Physics)! Yes ah! Woohoo. :D Sufyan also got 20/25. Congrats man! :D The rest didn't do so well, but I know they can do it. Must work hard guys! :D
After school, went to MPH to play soccer. Played goalie again. Let in 1 goal, but nevermind, it was for fun only bah. :)) After that, I fetched my sister before going home. :))
Later at night, I think I'm going to do some revision and complete my homework. :)) Jasma is still in school I think. Lol. I put it here for fun. :))
Allright, I'm done updating. Tune in to my next post. :D
I need a new blog song. Can anyone recommend me something? Lol.
Labels: changes happening around me