<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





boredom
Thursday, 9 April 2009


Bored bored bored. So damn BORED!

Currently online doing nothing. Its been the same for the pass three hours. I'm sick of it man. Haiz. I should have started my homework already, but I'm not in the mood to do it. I just want to relax for now. I'm going to spend the public holiday tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday to finish up homework. I can't start on my Mid-Year revision yet because I still have other things on my mind.

One of it is SPEECH DAY! I'm going to be the parade commander for the Speech Day parade as well as receive an award during the prize presentation. I'm really really really excited about it. Its going to be the first time I received an award during Speech Day. Damn happy about it. :))

After Speech Day, I'm going to start on my Mid-Year revision and go full steam ahead in my studies. By then, its going to be a few more weeks to the Mother Tongue GCE 'O' Level Papers 1 and 2. Both Papers are going to be on the 1st of June. Aiming for a distinction for my Mother Tongue. :))

I think I'm going to stop now. Nothing else more to say.

Ouh ya, one last thing, I've recovered! :))

Allright, I'm off now.

Get well soon. :)

Labels: