good friday
Friday, 10 April 2009
I'm going to start my post like yesterday's.
Bored bored BORED!
Today was damn bored. Well, not exactly that bored. I had the TV to entertain me. Public holiday programmes at Channel 5 are always the best. :)) I went to Friday prayers alone today since nobody invited me to go with them. Lol. No big deal , I prefer going alone. :)) Bought a double cheese burger from McDonald after prayers as I had the feeling to eat it. :))
Mum could Nasi Goreng for like the millionth time already this month. I'm sick of it. It is true that we have to appreciate food, but eating the same thing for like every single week more than 2 times is making me sick. There's a lot of ingredients in the fridge and she cooks spicy Nasi Goreng with absolutely NOTHING?! No mixed vegetables, ikan bilis, chicken fillet or even prawns. WTFish lah. -.-"
Jasma's hurt. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hope she gets well soon. :))
Currently online. Not in the mood to start on my homework. Maybe tomorrow. Tonight, I want to watch The school of ROCK! :D
Allright, I'm off now. :))
Hope your arm is allright. :)
Bored bored BORED!
Today was damn bored. Well, not exactly that bored. I had the TV to entertain me. Public holiday programmes at Channel 5 are always the best. :)) I went to Friday prayers alone today since nobody invited me to go with them. Lol. No big deal , I prefer going alone. :)) Bought a double cheese burger from McDonald after prayers as I had the feeling to eat it. :))
Mum could Nasi Goreng for like the millionth time already this month. I'm sick of it. It is true that we have to appreciate food, but eating the same thing for like every single week more than 2 times is making me sick. There's a lot of ingredients in the fridge and she cooks spicy Nasi Goreng with absolutely NOTHING?! No mixed vegetables, ikan bilis, chicken fillet or even prawns. WTFish lah. -.-"
Jasma's hurt. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hope she gets well soon. :))
Currently online. Not in the mood to start on my homework. Maybe tomorrow. Tonight, I want to watch The school of ROCK! :D
Allright, I'm off now. :))
Hope your arm is allright. :)
Labels: good friday