homework
Sunday, 12 April 2009
I've been a very good boy today. Hehehe. ^^
Today was allright. Just a plain sunday. In the morning, watched the Wild Child on DVD. Its a hilarious show, I might add. Watched it like a million times already since my little sister has been watching the show. One TV, all must share, so watch lor. Girl show also watch. Pfft. -.-"
Ouh ya, went yesterday with my family yesterday evening. I went out alone at first, since my Mum and elder sister went out earler to fetch my youger sister. I went to Woodlands library first to pay my library fines. I saw A LOT of familiar faces. Out of all, I only tegur-ed 2? Hahaha. Lazy to tegur all lah. I tegur-ed Wai Ho and Arshad to be precised. Both ex-NCC seniors, so must tegur. :)) Not to mention, I saw _____! Lol. Never tegur her also ah. :D
I'm done with English homework. After this, I'm continuing with my Maths and maybe a little bit of Malay. There's NAPFA test in the morning and Speech Day rehearsal in the afternoon tommorow. Going to give my all for both. :)) Haiya. And there goes my only free afternoon tommorow! Pfft. -.-"
Allright, I'm off now.
Maybe I should start thinking negatively about you.
Today was allright. Just a plain sunday. In the morning, watched the Wild Child on DVD. Its a hilarious show, I might add. Watched it like a million times already since my little sister has been watching the show. One TV, all must share, so watch lor. Girl show also watch. Pfft. -.-"
Ouh ya, went yesterday with my family yesterday evening. I went out alone at first, since my Mum and elder sister went out earler to fetch my youger sister. I went to Woodlands library first to pay my library fines. I saw A LOT of familiar faces. Out of all, I only tegur-ed 2? Hahaha. Lazy to tegur all lah. I tegur-ed Wai Ho and Arshad to be precised. Both ex-NCC seniors, so must tegur. :)) Not to mention, I saw _____! Lol. Never tegur her also ah. :D
I'm done with English homework. After this, I'm continuing with my Maths and maybe a little bit of Malay. There's NAPFA test in the morning and Speech Day rehearsal in the afternoon tommorow. Going to give my all for both. :)) Haiya. And there goes my only free afternoon tommorow! Pfft. -.-"
Allright, I'm off now.
Maybe I should start thinking negatively about you.
Labels: hardworker