I keep thinking
Friday, 24 April 2009
I'm half-naked and very very very tired. I want to sleep after this post.
Sometimes I keep thinking and thinking. All the sins that I have done. All the lies that I told. All the vulgarities I have used accidentally or against other people. All the shit I have done on the Internet. All the illegal secrets I've kept from other people. All the problems that I cause and other people suffer from them. All the mistakes I did. Everything lah!
My mind is in a state of confusion right now. I just want to be a good and well-behaved boy from now on.
Love; its a very big word. I don't think anyone my age is ready for it right now.
I'm lazy to elaborate more. Good night.
Sometimes it hurts to know the truth.
Sometimes I keep thinking and thinking. All the sins that I have done. All the lies that I told. All the vulgarities I have used accidentally or against other people. All the shit I have done on the Internet. All the illegal secrets I've kept from other people. All the problems that I cause and other people suffer from them. All the mistakes I did. Everything lah!
My mind is in a state of confusion right now. I just want to be a good and well-behaved boy from now on.
Love; its a very big word. I don't think anyone my age is ready for it right now.
I'm lazy to elaborate more. Good night.
Sometimes it hurts to know the truth.
Labels: confusion