I need to start focusing on what I have to do
Saturday, 11 April 2009
I'm bored.
I feel like studying right now. But I'm too lazy to do so. Nothing to do at home. I'm so damn bored. School's going to get tougher starting from after Speech Day onwards. Thats write. Form teacher has already told the class. CCA is going to step down after Speech Day. Mid-Year exams are going to held from 6 May-11 May 2009. All papers will be taken in the hall for graduating classes. Thats going to be a tough adjustment to make, considering that I'm used to sitting in the classroom and the hall is going to be hot+humid. -.-"
I'm going to start on revision soon, right after Speeh Day to be precise. I need to start early. The exams are going to test all the topics learnt in Secondary 3 as well as the topics learnt in Secondary 4. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm already feeling the pressure just by thinking about it. On top of exams, I still have my F&N 'O' Level coursework to worry about. -.-"
I think I'm going offline and start on my homework. ^^
This is the time to forget about each other for awhile.
I feel like studying right now. But I'm too lazy to do so. Nothing to do at home. I'm so damn bored. School's going to get tougher starting from after Speech Day onwards. Thats write. Form teacher has already told the class. CCA is going to step down after Speech Day. Mid-Year exams are going to held from 6 May-11 May 2009. All papers will be taken in the hall for graduating classes. Thats going to be a tough adjustment to make, considering that I'm used to sitting in the classroom and the hall is going to be hot+humid. -.-"
I'm going to start on revision soon, right after Speeh Day to be precise. I need to start early. The exams are going to test all the topics learnt in Secondary 3 as well as the topics learnt in Secondary 4. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm already feeling the pressure just by thinking about it. On top of exams, I still have my F&N 'O' Level coursework to worry about. -.-"
I think I'm going offline and start on my homework. ^^
This is the time to forget about each other for awhile.
Labels: academic excellence