I want to find out the reason why
Saturday, 25 April 2009
I'm not bored, I'm not tired and not lazy anymore! ^^
Updating on school this week. It was one hell of a journey. Lol. What I mean is that school is getting tougher and tougher. I'm damn tired when I reach home everyday in the evening and have tons and tons of homework and assignments to do. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Many of my classmates are still slacking though. I'm worried for them. All still playing street soccer after school on Monday(As if I never play like that ah). :X
Re-taking NAPFA test for 2.4km run and chin-up. I didn't come to school when the 2.4km run was conducted as I was sick. I managed to do ZERO chin-ups that's why I'm re-taking it. I need to do 3 if I want get a Silver and 5 if I want get Gold. Must start training already after MYE and during the June holidays.
MYE is in 1 week's time. I can say I'm only 10% ready for it. Haiya. I'm going to study finish up a portion of my homework and study Social Studies later. Time to chiong already.
I had a good time chatting with JASMA this morning! Hehehe! ^^
Alright, I'm done. I need to visit the washroom now. Hahaha. :D
We're not ready to get even closer to each other yet.
Updating on school this week. It was one hell of a journey. Lol. What I mean is that school is getting tougher and tougher. I'm damn tired when I reach home everyday in the evening and have tons and tons of homework and assignments to do. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Many of my classmates are still slacking though. I'm worried for them. All still playing street soccer after school on Monday(As if I never play like that ah). :X
Re-taking NAPFA test for 2.4km run and chin-up. I didn't come to school when the 2.4km run was conducted as I was sick. I managed to do ZERO chin-ups that's why I'm re-taking it. I need to do 3 if I want get a Silver and 5 if I want get Gold. Must start training already after MYE and during the June holidays.
MYE is in 1 week's time. I can say I'm only 10% ready for it. Haiya. I'm going to study finish up a portion of my homework and study Social Studies later. Time to chiong already.
I had a good time chatting with JASMA this morning! Hehehe! ^^
Alright, I'm done. I need to visit the washroom now. Hahaha. :D
We're not ready to get even closer to each other yet.
Labels: MYE