if only I knew the reason why
Sunday, 19 April 2009

Third time using the damn computer today. Lol. -.-"
Well, today was an OKOK day. I woke up at around 9.30am just now. Not too early and not to late, just right. :] Everything seemed to go smoothly today. I didn't get to watch all the DVDs that Aunt bought for the family. Only half of Fast&Furious 4. Its because I'm busy with homework and MYE revision. Actually, I haven't start my MYE revision proper yet. I just did a Maths Prelim practice paper from Mayflower Secondary that Mr Chng gave the class, finished up the Science(Physics) practical worksheets and organise my Science(Physics) file. Didn't do so much today as planned. Haiya. :/
I went to the library today. Indra was kind enough to help me look for recipe books. Thanks man! Looking at the notes about his course he is taking at ITE College East, I wonder if I want to take up Food Science as my course in Poly. Its quite interesting. Lets see, there's Aviation Management Services in TP, Chemical Engineering in SP and Food Science in NYP. So many choices. I just want one solid choice as my first choice. Haiya. So difficult to choose! D:
There's English Oral tomorrow. The marks are going to be included in my overall English result for my MYE. Damn nervous about it. I haven't memorise the steps that Mrs Lim taught the class. Haiya. Three 'Haiyas' so far in this post. Tsk.
I've been texting Jasma since 3.00pm today and I'm still texting her now! ^^
Alright, I think I've nothing else to say. Ouh ya, I bought a new watch! Hehehe. Now, I and Jasma both will wear watch. Lol. Ok lame. Its a $10 watch. Brandsack! Hahaha. :D
Alright, I think thats all for now. Cheerio. :]
I'm loving you more and more as each day passes by.
Well, today was an OKOK day. I woke up at around 9.30am just now. Not too early and not to late, just right. :] Everything seemed to go smoothly today. I didn't get to watch all the DVDs that Aunt bought for the family. Only half of Fast&Furious 4. Its because I'm busy with homework and MYE revision. Actually, I haven't start my MYE revision proper yet. I just did a Maths Prelim practice paper from Mayflower Secondary that Mr Chng gave the class, finished up the Science(Physics) practical worksheets and organise my Science(Physics) file. Didn't do so much today as planned. Haiya. :/
I went to the library today. Indra was kind enough to help me look for recipe books. Thanks man! Looking at the notes about his course he is taking at ITE College East, I wonder if I want to take up Food Science as my course in Poly. Its quite interesting. Lets see, there's Aviation Management Services in TP, Chemical Engineering in SP and Food Science in NYP. So many choices. I just want one solid choice as my first choice. Haiya. So difficult to choose! D:
There's English Oral tomorrow. The marks are going to be included in my overall English result for my MYE. Damn nervous about it. I haven't memorise the steps that Mrs Lim taught the class. Haiya. Three 'Haiyas' so far in this post. Tsk.
I've been texting Jasma since 3.00pm today and I'm still texting her now! ^^
Alright, I think I've nothing else to say. Ouh ya, I bought a new watch! Hehehe. Now, I and Jasma both will wear watch. Lol. Ok lame. Its a $10 watch. Brandsack! Hahaha. :D
Alright, I think thats all for now. Cheerio. :]
I'm loving you more and more as each day passes by.