its all over; well maybe only for the next 6 months
Friday, 17 April 2009
Speech Day 2009 today! :)) Heh.
Today also marks the end of my time for ADSS NCC as a cadet. Over the years, I'm grown to be more mature. All thanks to NCC. I used to be very very immature and cheeky. Hah. Still remember all the problems I faced during my time as a cadet, a specialist, a senior specialist and then being the USM of Admiralty NCC. I'm grown more mature, more confident and more wise. The NCC has changed drastically over the years. From corporal punishment during every training to no corporal punishment at all. Maybe the change has brought the better or the make things worse. But that, I don't care. I give my best every time I go to a training session. I won several awards and represented the school in several courses and alsoo competitions. When I was appointed as the Unit Sergeant Major(USM) of the unit, I tried my best to pilot the unit to Gold for the Best Unit Competition. Though I only managed to retain a Silver for the unit, I know I have tried my best. I would like to thank my fellow UDIs, Specialists and cadet officer that have taught me and helped the unit retain Silver. All the best to Admiralty NCC. I may come back as a cadet officer, but I'll only make my decision after my 'O' Level examinations. All the best to ADSS NCC!!!!! :D
Updates on just now. Everything went smoothly, except for a slight cock up during the parade. Mum came! Not so elated about it though. Hahaha. Complicated to explain ah, but at least she came. :)) I took a picture with HER! :D Yes yes. Actually, I forgot about it and went out of school already. But I made a U-Turn back just to take a picture with her as I promised her I would yesterday. :)) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'll post the picture if I get it from her. I received my award today. So kembang lah sey! Hahaha. :X
Ouh ya, going to the NPCC annual parade tomorrow with Fauzi. I'm going to see HER march! Just now SHE saw me march, tomorrow I'm going to see HER march. Hehehehe. :))
Only one thing to focus on now, MY STUDIES!
Allright, I'm off now.
I made that sacrifice. Because a promise is a promise. Hee. Sarang haeyo! :D
Today also marks the end of my time for ADSS NCC as a cadet. Over the years, I'm grown to be more mature. All thanks to NCC. I used to be very very immature and cheeky. Hah. Still remember all the problems I faced during my time as a cadet, a specialist, a senior specialist and then being the USM of Admiralty NCC. I'm grown more mature, more confident and more wise. The NCC has changed drastically over the years. From corporal punishment during every training to no corporal punishment at all. Maybe the change has brought the better or the make things worse. But that, I don't care. I give my best every time I go to a training session. I won several awards and represented the school in several courses and alsoo competitions. When I was appointed as the Unit Sergeant Major(USM) of the unit, I tried my best to pilot the unit to Gold for the Best Unit Competition. Though I only managed to retain a Silver for the unit, I know I have tried my best. I would like to thank my fellow UDIs, Specialists and cadet officer that have taught me and helped the unit retain Silver. All the best to Admiralty NCC. I may come back as a cadet officer, but I'll only make my decision after my 'O' Level examinations. All the best to ADSS NCC!!!!! :D
Updates on just now. Everything went smoothly, except for a slight cock up during the parade. Mum came! Not so elated about it though. Hahaha. Complicated to explain ah, but at least she came. :)) I took a picture with HER! :D Yes yes. Actually, I forgot about it and went out of school already. But I made a U-Turn back just to take a picture with her as I promised her I would yesterday. :)) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'll post the picture if I get it from her. I received my award today. So kembang lah sey! Hahaha. :X
Ouh ya, going to the NPCC annual parade tomorrow with Fauzi. I'm going to see HER march! Just now SHE saw me march, tomorrow I'm going to see HER march. Hehehehe. :))
Only one thing to focus on now, MY STUDIES!
Allright, I'm off now.
I made that sacrifice. Because a promise is a promise. Hee. Sarang haeyo! :D
Labels: only one thing to focus on now