its just the way things work
Monday, 27 April 2009
I've been a good boy today! Well, at least I think so. -.-"
Sometimes I just feel so down. I don't know why. People say I'm crazy to suddenly feel that way. That shows they don't understand me. Pfft. Mid-Year Exams starts next Wednesday, and I haven't start on anything yet? Baik ah Fattah. I just don't have the mood to do it. My mind is just not focused right now. Mid-Year Exams are a test to gauge which topics that I'm weak in so that I can be more prepared for the 'O' Levels in October. I just don't feel that way. My mind is already set, but my heart isn't there. There were a lot of things I could have done during the weekend vbut I chose to complete every work that has to be handed in tomorrow by tonight. I'm fed up with my attitude. People say I can pass without studying. Well, the truth is, I can't! I need to study and I want to do well. The fuuny thing is that I want to succeed but I don't feel like studying. What the shit? I think I'm going to take a bath now.
I'm not ready for anything yet.
Sometimes I just feel so down. I don't know why. People say I'm crazy to suddenly feel that way. That shows they don't understand me. Pfft. Mid-Year Exams starts next Wednesday, and I haven't start on anything yet? Baik ah Fattah. I just don't have the mood to do it. My mind is just not focused right now. Mid-Year Exams are a test to gauge which topics that I'm weak in so that I can be more prepared for the 'O' Levels in October. I just don't feel that way. My mind is already set, but my heart isn't there. There were a lot of things I could have done during the weekend vbut I chose to complete every work that has to be handed in tomorrow by tonight. I'm fed up with my attitude. People say I can pass without studying. Well, the truth is, I can't! I need to study and I want to do well. The fuuny thing is that I want to succeed but I don't feel like studying. What the shit? I think I'm going to take a bath now.
I'm not ready for anything yet.
Labels: my heart isn't in it