<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





sometimes you have to make decisions that isn't in the favour of others
Saturday, 18 April 2009









Pictures from yesterday's Speech Day. (Grabbed from Jasma's Blog)
I'm procrastinating right now. So I decided to blog. -.-"

I have a lot and I mean A LOT of homework to do. And I'm currently not in the mood to do it. Mid-Year Examinations are a fishing two weeks from now. And I haven't even started on anything. Damn it. Most probably starting tomorrow since there's NPAP today to watch. I waiting for Fauzi's call so that I can get ready to go.

I admit that there's a lot to study for the Mid-Year Examinations. And I'm damn worried about it. The 'O' Level examinations are approximately 5 months away. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm feeling the pressure of it already. Also, I have my F&N Decision Making to worry about. I haven't borrowed any recipe books from the library. I'm going to the library to borrow it tomorrow. Hope that there are still some recipe books left. :S

Alright, so I'm going to eat before performing the afternoon prayers. Then maybe I'm going to take a nap or iron my clothes.

I'm off now.

I don't want to get my hopes too high and suffer in the end.

Labels: ,