<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





survey
Friday, 24 April 2009


Besides your lips, where is your fav. spot to get kissed?
- My cheeks!

How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
- I'm tired and I haven't studied for my Social studies test.

Who was the last person you took a photo with?
- Lol. Last saturday during NPAP. Took a picture with Jasma! Heeeh.

Would you consider yourself spoiled?
- Nope. I'm such a good son. :) But I'm rebellious sometimes.

Will you ever donate blood?
- Yaps. If a loved one or friend needs it. :)

Have you ever had a friend of the opp. sex?
- Ya lah. I socialise with everyone. :)

Do you want someone dead?
- Nopes. Its not good to hold on to grudges. Only women hold to grunges. I'm a MAN! Hahaha.

What does your last text message say?
- "Lol okay. You doing what?"

What are you thinking right now?
- A lot of things.

Do you want someone to be with you right now?
- I want that person to be with me every single day.

What was the time you went to bed last night?
- 11.00pm.

Where did you buy the tee you’re wearing now?
- Lol! I'm half-naked right now. :D

Is someone on your mind right now?
- Everyday I think of the same person.

Who was the last person who texted you?
- Nur Jasmawati Binte Jasni!

10 lucky people to do this:
1.Low Jun Kang
2.Chong Wei Bin
3.Muhd Azmi Bin Nordin
4.Omar Bin Zailan
5.Nur Lydia Binte Mahadi
6.Nur Ilaika Hakim Binte Hamzah
7.Mohd Shahrulnizam Bin Hassan
8.Choo Pang Loong
9.Nur Jasmawati Binte Jasni (I just put your name. No need to do again.)
10.Muhd Shah Indra Bin Jasni (Not Jasma's brother know! Haha.)

Who is no.9 having a relationship with?
- *cough* onthewaywithme *coughs* She's single lah, but unavailable. So hands off! :@

Is no.3 a male or female?
- Gay! Lol. Male lah.

If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good thing?
- Crazy ah. Both guys. But maybe no. 1's gay? Hahaha. Joking ah no. 1. :)

What is no.1 studying about?
- He takes six subjects. EL, CL, E.Maths, A.Maths, C.Science and C.Humanities.

When was the last time you chatted with them?
- Ah. I see them everyday at school. Except CWB, he's doing his attachment. :)

Is no.5 single?
- Nopes. She is CPL's one and only.

Say something about no.2.
- Cool dude. I want him to share his knowledge with me. :)

What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together?
- Cannot lah. No. 3 got gf already. And no. 6 with No. 10.

Describe no.10.
- He's cool. CHEF mah!

Is number 8 a good person?
- Should ask no. 5. Hahaha.

What will you do if no.6 & no.7 fight?
- They won't fight one. No. 7 is such a good boy.

Do you like no.9?
- Love her alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot and alot. :D

Tagged by Nur Jasmawati Binte Jasni. :)

Done!

Labels: