back to business
Saturday, 16 May 2009

Just a short update for today.
Mum cooked Nasi Lemak today. And yes, its damn delicious. I'll be going out to Causeway Point later to buy some equipment needed for my F&N Practical exam. Most likely I'll be trying out the recipes today and tomorrow. There are a total of four dishes I'll be doing for my F&N Practical exam. I won't be that crazy to try all of today, so I'm just going to try the two of out the four today.
I'll be doing my MT homework in the evening, hope to finish some of it before I watch Manja Lara. :)
That feeling of love is fading away, and I don't know the reason why.
Okay, I'm done.
Mum cooked Nasi Lemak today. And yes, its damn delicious. I'll be going out to Causeway Point later to buy some equipment needed for my F&N Practical exam. Most likely I'll be trying out the recipes today and tomorrow. There are a total of four dishes I'll be doing for my F&N Practical exam. I won't be that crazy to try all of today, so I'm just going to try the two of out the four today.
I'll be doing my MT homework in the evening, hope to finish some of it before I watch Manja Lara. :)
That feeling of love is fading away, and I don't know the reason why.
Okay, I'm done.
Labels: manja lara, practical exam