change for the better
Friday, 29 May 2009
I got a fever today. But now I'm quite okay already. :)Lets see. I started the day running to school because I thought I was going to be late. For the pass years that I have spent in Admiralty Secondary School, I have never become a latecomer. Thus, I ran across all the way from Evergreen Primary School's 913 bus stop to the traffic light outside school. To my surprise, I found my friends walking slowly and steadily to school. I decided to join them in doing so.
Upon reaching school, I was surprised that there were no student councillors or discipline teachers catching students who were late. So me and my friends decided to sit down at the canteen where majority or the Secondary 4s and 5s were at.
Lessons were okay today, but I started feeling a little bit feverish as the day got by. I went to Friday prayers with AE. We were late as expected. So we prayed Zohor instead.
After Friday prayers, I and a couple of friends went to Faizal's house to see how he is. Its been a long time since he came to school. We managed to convince him to come to school on Monday. Better come ah!
I think that's all for today. 3 more day to GCE 'O' Level MT exam. :D
Lastly, I really want to change for the better.
Labels: damn it