<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





good morning!
Saturday, 23 May 2009


Good morning! I'm bored, I'm really bored.

I don't know what to do actually today. There's a lot of filing to do as well as corrections for exam papers to be done. But I'm very very very lazy to do all that. Thought of practicing to cook today, but there's a shortage of ingredients. I'll have to go out and buy. Damn lazy. :/

Currently watching Power Rangers Operation Overdrive on okto. I'm bored. I'm super duper bored. Actually I was supposed to flag day today, but I was feeling sick in the morning so I didn't go. I'm feeling better now though. :)

LMS home stay next Thursday. It was supposed to be on both Thursday and Friday, but the teachers changed it to only Thursday. Haiya. Go to school on Thursday then do LMS homestay on Friday better right. Then I will be able to join a longer weekend before the 'O' Level MT exam which is scheduled on 1st June. :D

I wonder if I should play Restaurant City on facebook. Many people have asked me to join and play the game. But I'm lazy to try it.Like boring only the game.

I want to make this post as long as possible because its a long time since I typed a really really long post.

Friendster is damn boring nowadays. It seems that many people now are switching to facebook.

I don't know how to make this post any longer. I'll update if anything interesting happens today. :D

Cheerio people. :D

Labels: