I know this feeling isn't going to last
Monday, 4 May 2009
I wonder who took the picture of me singing. Lol. But it looks cool though. Weeeeeee. :D
Today was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Yes it is. I had anticipted today would be a boring and dull day, but it everything seemed to fall in its place today. In the morning, I had 2.4km run. I had to run with my classmates who fail the previous run as I was absent on that particular monday. I managed to clock in 10 minutes and 56 secs (10.56 mins). Damn happy about it man! Woohoo! Hell yeah! I thought I was usually the 13 minute guy, but if JK can do it so can me! :D
So today was not as stressful as the previous mondays. It was quite relaxing actually. Lalala. I don't know how to describe today actually. Ok, I think I'm done. Hahaha.
I'm going to finish up my F&N Decision Making which is due tommorow. Also, I got two tests to study for. Hope that I can manage everything. :))
One word that I've learnt from Hetty: HIYAKDUSH! :D
Done! :)
I want it to last forever.
Labels: great day