keep thinking
Friday, 22 May 2009
Today was an a-okay day for me. But I found myself quiet though.
I'm tired. There's NCC CIP tomorrow. Shitszo. And there might be an NCC camp this coming June holiday. I said to my NCC peeps that I'll be going, but I'm regreting making that statment now. -.-"
I think I'm going to go M.I.A for awhile during the June holidays. I seriously want to buck up on my studies. I want get better results and not just passes. I want distinctions! :D GCE 'O' Level Mother Tongue Examinations in 9 days time. I aiming for an A2 and above. :)
I think I'm done. Ouh ya, one last thing. Good luck to my successor in NCC. I've not thought about coming back as a Cadet Officer whole-heartedly. I'll make my decision only after the 'O' Levels are over in November.
Lastly, I think you're not the one.
Done.
I'm tired. There's NCC CIP tomorrow. Shitszo. And there might be an NCC camp this coming June holiday. I said to my NCC peeps that I'll be going, but I'm regreting making that statment now. -.-"
I think I'm going to go M.I.A for awhile during the June holidays. I seriously want to buck up on my studies. I want get better results and not just passes. I want distinctions! :D GCE 'O' Level Mother Tongue Examinations in 9 days time. I aiming for an A2 and above. :)
I think I'm done. Ouh ya, one last thing. Good luck to my successor in NCC. I've not thought about coming back as a Cadet Officer whole-heartedly. I'll make my decision only after the 'O' Levels are over in November.
Lastly, I think you're not the one.
Done.
Labels: changing for the better