labour day
Friday, 1 May 2009
First of all, Happy Labour Day to all the workers around the world for contributing to the economy. ^^
I don't think I have the time to study or complete my homework today. School's been alright for me so far and I've gotten the hang of it already. Mid-Year Examinations start next Wednesday. I'm going to use up the remaining 5 days to do some final revision. LOL. Maybe start my revision to be precise. -.-"
I'm going to Friday prayers alone today, since no one ask to join them. Then I'm meeting my family to go to Sheng Siong together to buy our monthly stuff as most of the things in our house are finishing.
I just found that I get jealous easily. Ok, that's a lie. But its still the truth though. I get jealous easily.
Just a short post since nothing really interesting happened.
I feel like ending it now, but I'm afraid I'll regret my decision later.
I don't think I have the time to study or complete my homework today. School's been alright for me so far and I've gotten the hang of it already. Mid-Year Examinations start next Wednesday. I'm going to use up the remaining 5 days to do some final revision. LOL. Maybe start my revision to be precise. -.-"
I'm going to Friday prayers alone today, since no one ask to join them. Then I'm meeting my family to go to Sheng Siong together to buy our monthly stuff as most of the things in our house are finishing.
I just found that I get jealous easily. Ok, that's a lie. But its still the truth though. I get jealous easily.
Just a short post since nothing really interesting happened.
I feel like ending it now, but I'm afraid I'll regret my decision later.
Labels: jealousy