sorry
Sunday, 24 May 2009
I played a computer game for the whole day today.
I forgot to attend the class cheer training session just now.
I feel that today was so pathetic.
I knew I had homework but I chose to play a computer game instead.
I've been procrastinating today.
I don't know if I'm looking forward to school tomorrow or not.
I'm want to stop playing computer games.
I've been thinking about alot of things lately.
I want to do well for the GCE 'O' Level MT exams.
I don't think I'll miss NCC that much.
I feel so down all of a sudden.
I ate Asam Pedas with rice for lunch today.
I wonder how 4E4 will perform for the Inter-class cheering competition this coming Tuesday.
I want to be a good boy.
I want to stop playing street soccer after school but its difficult for me to stop.
I found out that many people in my class want to beat me in terms of academic results.
I want to stop procrastinating.
I only had one training session so far in preparation for my F&N execution exam.
I think I'll have to practice on this coming Saturday and Sunday so that I can be more confident.
I want to be happy.
I don't want to be sad.
I want to loathe somebody.
Lastly, I know you still like him.
I forgot to attend the class cheer training session just now.
I feel that today was so pathetic.
I knew I had homework but I chose to play a computer game instead.
I've been procrastinating today.
I don't know if I'm looking forward to school tomorrow or not.
I'm want to stop playing computer games.
I've been thinking about alot of things lately.
I want to do well for the GCE 'O' Level MT exams.
I don't think I'll miss NCC that much.
I feel so down all of a sudden.
I ate Asam Pedas with rice for lunch today.
I wonder how 4E4 will perform for the Inter-class cheering competition this coming Tuesday.
I want to be a good boy.
I want to stop playing street soccer after school but its difficult for me to stop.
I found out that many people in my class want to beat me in terms of academic results.
I want to stop procrastinating.
I only had one training session so far in preparation for my F&N execution exam.
I think I'll have to practice on this coming Saturday and Sunday so that I can be more confident.
I want to be happy.
I don't want to be sad.
I want to loathe somebody.
Lastly, I know you still like him.
Labels: just forget about it