study study study
Saturday, 2 May 2009
Today's alright. Weeeeee. I've got nothing to post about actually. -.-"
So today's quite plain. Mum cooked SPAGHETTI. Delicious. :)) I studied Science(Chemistry) and Social Studies today. So far so good. Later may be doing the Maths practice papers that Mr Chng gave the class to do as homework. I admit that I've started revising only at the eleventh hour, but I'm confident I can manage to pass all my subjects. :)) Though I hope it isn't just false hope.
I've got nothing else to write anymore. I'm off to nowhere now.
Whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you very very much. :)
So today's quite plain. Mum cooked SPAGHETTI. Delicious. :)) I studied Science(Chemistry) and Social Studies today. So far so good. Later may be doing the Maths practice papers that Mr Chng gave the class to do as homework. I admit that I've started revising only at the eleventh hour, but I'm confident I can manage to pass all my subjects. :)) Though I hope it isn't just false hope.
I've got nothing else to write anymore. I'm off to nowhere now.
Whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you very very much. :)
Labels: stressed?