sweet dreams
Thursday, 7 May 2009

I didn't have a good sleep yesterday. I was missing something. I missed dreaming.
School was alright I guess. Faizal didn't come for I-don't-know how many times already. Fakhrur's coming back on Monday as he's sick. Faizal! Why never come to school? Ape lah. We all worried about you. :@
Science(Chemistry) Paper 3 and F&N Paper 1 tomorrow. I've yet to study for both. I'm going to study right after this. All the best for tomorrow people. :)
Alright, I think I'm done.
For all the sweet dreams I've had, you were in every one of them.
Cheerio people.
School was alright I guess. Faizal didn't come for I-don't-know how many times already. Fakhrur's coming back on Monday as he's sick. Faizal! Why never come to school? Ape lah. We all worried about you. :@
Science(Chemistry) Paper 3 and F&N Paper 1 tomorrow. I've yet to study for both. I'm going to study right after this. All the best for tomorrow people. :)
Alright, I think I'm done.
For all the sweet dreams I've had, you were in every one of them.
Cheerio people.
Labels: I'm waiting