again and again
Friday, 26 June 2009
The reason why I didn't blog yesterday was because I went out with my family. :D
I was supposed to go NCC training yesterday but I didn't. Hah. I made an excuse so that I could go out with my family. We went to Dhoby Exchange, Vivocity and then to Orchard. I was damn tired of walking when we reached Orchard. But I was satisfied with the trip though. Reached home at around 11.30pm I think. I bought a new bag since my old one tore as a result of me bringing heavy books everyday to school. Also, got a bargain for 3 polo t-shirts at $20. Mum told me to buy so I bought them lor. Hahaha. Ate a lot yesterday. I enjoyed yesterday since it'll be the last time before I go out with my family again. When school reopens, my studies will come first before everything else.
I hope to complete my homework tomorrow. 25% left. Its been around 2 weeks since I last touched my homework. I must complete all of it tomorrow so that I'm free on Sunday. :)
I'm tired. I want to go to sleep now because I want to wake up early tomorrow.
Pictures of yesterday will be uploaded tomorrow if I'm not lazy. Hah.
I was supposed to go NCC training yesterday but I didn't. Hah. I made an excuse so that I could go out with my family. We went to Dhoby Exchange, Vivocity and then to Orchard. I was damn tired of walking when we reached Orchard. But I was satisfied with the trip though. Reached home at around 11.30pm I think. I bought a new bag since my old one tore as a result of me bringing heavy books everyday to school. Also, got a bargain for 3 polo t-shirts at $20. Mum told me to buy so I bought them lor. Hahaha. Ate a lot yesterday. I enjoyed yesterday since it'll be the last time before I go out with my family again. When school reopens, my studies will come first before everything else.
I hope to complete my homework tomorrow. 25% left. Its been around 2 weeks since I last touched my homework. I must complete all of it tomorrow so that I'm free on Sunday. :)
I'm tired. I want to go to sleep now because I want to wake up early tomorrow.
Pictures of yesterday will be uploaded tomorrow if I'm not lazy. Hah.
Labels: yesterday