a dream that I want to forget
Friday, 12 June 2009
Just came back from Friday prayers. I practically slacked the whole day today.
I played a match yesterday. Paladin VS Lemons. The score was 8-3. I played for Paladin. We were leading in the first half as they had only 7 players. But they hit back with 7 goals in the second half as reinforcements came for them. LOL. Overall, I had a good. I scored two goals and created several chances for my teammates. I know I could have played better though. :/
I had a bad headache yesterday after the match. I vomited my dinner out after consuming it. It was a bad cause of heat exhaustion I guess. :/
So I think I'll be doing those Science(Chemistry) worksheets that was supposedly done yesterday tonight. :)
I think I'm done for today. Spend your holidays wisely people.
I played a match yesterday. Paladin VS Lemons. The score was 8-3. I played for Paladin. We were leading in the first half as they had only 7 players. But they hit back with 7 goals in the second half as reinforcements came for them. LOL. Overall, I had a good. I scored two goals and created several chances for my teammates. I know I could have played better though. :/
I had a bad headache yesterday after the match. I vomited my dinner out after consuming it. It was a bad cause of heat exhaustion I guess. :/
So I think I'll be doing those Science(Chemistry) worksheets that was supposedly done yesterday tonight. :)
I think I'm done for today. Spend your holidays wisely people.
Labels: I still like you