everybody deserves a second chance
Wednesday, 17 June 2009
Allied Element VS Slackers. The score was 7-4. We won! But I thought we could have kept a clean sheet and scored more. Never mind, we tried our best. :D
I scored two goals. Yahoo! two goals from two simple tap-ins. I can feel that I'm improving, but I have to really work on my dribbles though. :/ I played left-midfield during the match and enjoyed playing that position. :)
Not forgetting about the other scorers. Izikeil scored with a low shot just outside the penalty box. Quek Hakeem scored twice, once with a shot at the bottom left corner of the goal and another with a curling shot pass the keeper. Sufyan scored by magnificently dribbling pass several defenders before putting his low shot pass the keeper. AE's Captain, Muhammad Irfan also scored with a left legged finish. Good job to all all the scorers! :D
I think I've elaborated enough about the match. Currently, I'm having trouble coming up with topics to text someone. :/
Alright, I think I'm done. I'm off to rest now.
P/S: I love you.
I scored two goals. Yahoo! two goals from two simple tap-ins. I can feel that I'm improving, but I have to really work on my dribbles though. :/ I played left-midfield during the match and enjoyed playing that position. :)
Not forgetting about the other scorers. Izikeil scored with a low shot just outside the penalty box. Quek Hakeem scored twice, once with a shot at the bottom left corner of the goal and another with a curling shot pass the keeper. Sufyan scored by magnificently dribbling pass several defenders before putting his low shot pass the keeper. AE's Captain, Muhammad Irfan also scored with a left legged finish. Good job to all all the scorers! :D
I think I've elaborated enough about the match. Currently, I'm having trouble coming up with topics to text someone. :/
Alright, I think I'm done. I'm off to rest now.
P/S: I love you.
Labels: soccer match elaboration