get your head in the game
Sunday, 7 June 2009
F-O-C-U-S! Thats what I hear from every NPCC training in school. LOL.
I don't have anything to post actually. The only thing I have to say is that I didn't study yesterday. BUT, a very big BUT, I made a list of what I want to achieve and also the topics I want to concentrate on for certain subjects. We must also look on the bright side people. :)
Alright, I must really really start studying today. Maybe I'll start by doing my holiday assignments. ^^
Alright, I'm off to have Roti Prata for breakfast now.
Its not because of the title of your posts lah. Its about something else. Ok ok? -.-
I don't have anything to post actually. The only thing I have to say is that I didn't study yesterday. BUT, a very big BUT, I made a list of what I want to achieve and also the topics I want to concentrate on for certain subjects. We must also look on the bright side people. :)
Alright, I must really really start studying today. Maybe I'll start by doing my holiday assignments. ^^
Alright, I'm off to have Roti Prata for breakfast now.
Its not because of the title of your posts lah. Its about something else. Ok ok? -.-
Labels: studies