<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





here you go
Friday, 26 June 2009


1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I can't remember.
2. Who/what did you dream last night?
Don't want to say. But I had a good dream. :P
3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Ocasionally.
4. Give a little whistle.
Pheweet! Hahaha.
5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Finish up my homework
6. What is something you've learned/found out about yourself recently?
I'm not trying my best in everything.
7. Do you like anyone?
I don't have an answer to that question.
8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Everyone knows someone who is married. -.-
9. What's your favorite number?
FIVE!
10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Not a person but an emotion.
11. Are you outgoing?
Sometimes.
12. When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember.
13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Childhood.
14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Work hard to become the best.
15. Are you jealous of anyone?
SOMETIMES, I'm jealous of people who are better than me. SOMETIMES only.
16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know.
17. Have you ever used a friend?
No.
18. Do you think anyone likes you?
I don't know.
19. Who was the last person you drove with?
A taxi driver.
20. What are you looking forward to?
The future.
21. How are you today?
Fine. Thank you.
22. What are you currently wearing?
A polo shirt and shorts.
23. Are you currently single?
Yap.
24. How many things in your past do you regret?
A lot.
25. Do you have a best friend?
No, just a lot of good friends.
26. Have you ever kissed two people in one day?
No! I wish. But if I have a chance, I may kiss someone.
27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
After my Mum gave birth to me?
28. What's the last movie you watched?
Transformers 2: Revenge of the fallen.
29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
Everything that I've done wrong.
30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Maybe?
31. Do you like your life?
I thank god for giving me a life.
32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
When I got to know my Mid-year Exam results.
33. What kind of music do you like?
Anything that is nice to my years.
34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Hahaha. A lot of times when I played street soccer at Multi purpose Halls or Void Decks.
35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
I don't know.
36. How long have you had myspace?
I don't have an account.
37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex? I wish! Hahaha.
38. What's one thing you wish you could be better about?
My perception of my family.
39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
I don' think so.
40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
I don't know.
41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
-No.
42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yes. I've experiences it a lot of times.
43. Do you play any instruments?
No.
44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
No.
45. Do you like to sing?
Hell yeah!
46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Its a long list of things I assure you.
47. Are looks important?
It is but I don't think it should be though.
48. What are you listening to? The noise that the fan beside me makes.
49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
I'm lazy to check.
50. Do you believe in love?
Of course. Who doesn't?