I didn't give it my all
Monday, 22 June 2009
F&N Evaluation done! It was damn tiring thinking of what to type. Finally done with F&N Coursework Part A, except for the refinement of course.~
F&N extra lesson tomorrow, 9am-1pm. After that, I'll be heading to my cousins condominium to swim. :D
I'll be catching Megan Fox(Transformers 2) on Wednesday with Fakhrur, Fahmi, Sufyan, Quek and Iszaidi. But I want more to follow though. 6 people isn't that fun. :/
I think I'll be coming down for NCC training on Thursday. Friday? I'll see if I enjoy Thursday then I'll come down on Friday. Lol. :P
I think I'm done. I'm bored. And tired. And hungry. Haiya. :/
F&N extra lesson tomorrow, 9am-1pm. After that, I'll be heading to my cousins condominium to swim. :D
I'll be catching Megan Fox(Transformers 2) on Wednesday with Fakhrur, Fahmi, Sufyan, Quek and Iszaidi. But I want more to follow though. 6 people isn't that fun. :/
I think I'll be coming down for NCC training on Thursday. Friday? I'll see if I enjoy Thursday then I'll come down on Friday. Lol. :P
I think I'm done. I'm bored. And tired. And hungry. Haiya. :/
Labels: today