its not the same without you
Wednesday, 10 June 2009
F&N lesson today was alright. Its the last one. The next one will be on 23 June, but I have to hand in my F&N Evaluation on 22 June.
There's two and half weeks left for the holidays. I still haven't done anything productive while I'm rotting at home. -.- Even after getting mediocre results for MYE, I'm still slacking at home. Its June now and the 'O' Levels are in october which is only 4 months away. Term 3 will be packed with oral examinations for both English and Mother Tongue. The teachers will most probably be busy. Haiya, thinking about it makes me more stressed out. But after I log out of blogger, the stress disappears. -.-
I don't have anything else to type. Have a good day ahead people.
There's two and half weeks left for the holidays. I still haven't done anything productive while I'm rotting at home. -.- Even after getting mediocre results for MYE, I'm still slacking at home. Its June now and the 'O' Levels are in october which is only 4 months away. Term 3 will be packed with oral examinations for both English and Mother Tongue. The teachers will most probably be busy. Haiya, thinking about it makes me more stressed out. But after I log out of blogger, the stress disappears. -.-
I don't have anything else to type. Have a good day ahead people.