its your choice
Saturday, 13 June 2009
I didn't plan to blog today. But after reading other people's blog, I felt like blogging. LOL. Lame right? -.-
Apparently, I didn't do those Science(Chemistry) worksheets that I wanted to do yesterday. Lets just say I didn't had the mood to do it.
Mum hasn't cooked yet. There's only Roti Prata available. I already had that for breakfast. Mum! Faster go cook! :/
Sometimes, I wonder how the children in less developed countries are doing right now. They must be suffering. :(
I'm bored and I have to switch off this computer by 3.30pm because its been on since morning. I just got the opportunity to do and now I have to switch it off. Haiya. Never mind, I have better things to do anyway. ^^
Am I happy now? Sometimes, I wonder what feelings am I feeling. :/
Bye.
Apparently, I didn't do those Science(Chemistry) worksheets that I wanted to do yesterday. Lets just say I didn't had the mood to do it.
Mum hasn't cooked yet. There's only Roti Prata available. I already had that for breakfast. Mum! Faster go cook! :/
Sometimes, I wonder how the children in less developed countries are doing right now. They must be suffering. :(
I'm bored and I have to switch off this computer by 3.30pm because its been on since morning. I just got the opportunity to do and now I have to switch it off. Haiya. Never mind, I have better things to do anyway. ^^
Am I happy now? Sometimes, I wonder what feelings am I feeling. :/
Bye.
Labels: you're the reason why