mindset
Tuesday, 9 June 2009
I'm just going to describe how my day went.
- I woke up at 7.30am.
- I bathed for half an hour and got ready to go to school for F&N extra lesson.
- I had a mug of Horlicks for breakfast.
- I was damn hungry as I had an insufficient breakfast.
- F&N extra lesson was mostly about Coursework Part B. Its going to commence in Term 3.
- I need to start getting in the habit of working hard because Coursework Part B requires a lot of effort as I need to do a lot of things in a short duration of time.
- I bought a double cheese burger from Woodlands Mart McDonald's after F&N extra lesson.
- I'm currently playing Restaurant City at Facebook.
- I feel hungry now.
- I'm going to eat and take a short nap later.
- I aim to complete at least half of my F&N evaluation by tomorrow.
- I think that's all for today.
- I wonder what someone is doing right now.
I think I'm done here.
- I woke up at 7.30am.
- I bathed for half an hour and got ready to go to school for F&N extra lesson.
- I had a mug of Horlicks for breakfast.
- I was damn hungry as I had an insufficient breakfast.
- F&N extra lesson was mostly about Coursework Part B. Its going to commence in Term 3.
- I need to start getting in the habit of working hard because Coursework Part B requires a lot of effort as I need to do a lot of things in a short duration of time.
- I bought a double cheese burger from Woodlands Mart McDonald's after F&N extra lesson.
- I'm currently playing Restaurant City at Facebook.
- I feel hungry now.
- I'm going to eat and take a short nap later.
- I aim to complete at least half of my F&N evaluation by tomorrow.
- I think that's all for today.
- I wonder what someone is doing right now.
I think I'm done here.
Labels: work hard to be the best