an overreaction
Friday, 5 June 2009
Define the word overreaction. Its is a situation whereby a person uses too much of something and that resulted something drastic to happen. Maybe I overreacted I guess, and I'm sorry if I did.
There's tons of homework to be done. In addition to that, I have my F&N Coursework to do. I need to switch my focus to my studies fast. I want to start revising as much as I can. I'm going to use the same time table that was prepared for us by the school for the June Holiday Intensive programme as my revision timetable.
The motivational talk today woke me up to think of how privileged I am. I need to focus. I really need to focus and be self-disciplined. Its better to suffer now rather than to suffer later. Intensive revision, here I come.
School today was okay I guess. Plans for the weekend? I think I'm going to clean the dusty house before proceeding with the completion of my F&N Coursework Part A. I know I can do it. Positive mindset!
I think I'm done.
I'm sorry. I overreacted. Don't ever leave.
There's tons of homework to be done. In addition to that, I have my F&N Coursework to do. I need to switch my focus to my studies fast. I want to start revising as much as I can. I'm going to use the same time table that was prepared for us by the school for the June Holiday Intensive programme as my revision timetable.
The motivational talk today woke me up to think of how privileged I am. I need to focus. I really need to focus and be self-disciplined. Its better to suffer now rather than to suffer later. Intensive revision, here I come.
School today was okay I guess. Plans for the weekend? I think I'm going to clean the dusty house before proceeding with the completion of my F&N Coursework Part A. I know I can do it. Positive mindset!
I think I'm done.
I'm sorry. I overreacted. Don't ever leave.
Labels: nobody else