<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





perseverance
Tuesday, 16 June 2009


Today was okay I guess. I woke up at 10.30am. It was quite late to me. So far, the latest I woke up was 9.30am. Hah.

There's a soccer match tomorrow. Allied Element VS Slackers. I heard that they've improved a lot. We'll see how they fair tomorrow. I also heard that a lot of players are coming for the match, including old boy Basyar. Its been a long time since he played for AE. I hope we will be able to win and keep a clean sheet. The most important thing I have to do tomorrow is that I have to SCORE! I want to play the match as a striker or as a winger. Hope that I will get a chance to play as either of the two positions. :)

I guess I'm off to bed after this. Homeworks are 75% complete!~ But I'm stuck with my F&N evaluation though. :/

1 and a half weeks before school reopens. Enjoy it while you can because I know Term 3 is going to be damn stressful. :/

Almost forgot. I love my family. I love my friends. But most importantly, I LOVE YOU.

Confirm plus chop the last three words of the previous sentence is an eye brown raiser. Hahaha. Its the same person. Yes, I still like her. Hah.

Okay, I'm done. Good night.

Labels: