<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





random facts
Sunday, 21 June 2009


25 random facts about me:

1) My name is Abdul Fattah Danial Bin Amin.
2) I like to eat Chicken Rice.
3) I like to drink Bandung.
4) My favourite footballer used to be Alexandre Pato, now its Karim Benzema.
5) I think I'm hygienic.
6) My hair is very curly.
7) I usually cut Armani style whenever I go to the barber.
8) My favourite colour is green.
9) I'm shy to the girls I like.
10) My favourite ice-cream flavours are Peppermint and Vanilla.
11) I prefer wearing underwear to boxers.
12) Sometimes, I drool when I sleep.
13) I seldom sleep early nowadays.
14) I MUST have breakfast in the morning.
15) I wsh to wake up at 5.30am everyday when school reopens.
16) I love to play soccer.
17) I don't really have a best friend. I just have a lot of good friends.
18) I don't like watching Korean videos.
19) I wish to score more goals in soccer in the future.
20) I watch Speed Racer every weekday at 7.30pm on OKTO.
21) I find most muslim girls who wear the scarf cute.
22) I don't really like egg yolk.
23) I like to sing and maybe I'll consider joining Singapore Idol when I'm older. LOL.
24) I used to smoke, but not anymore.
25) I like to be organized.

Labels: