recession
Monday, 8 June 2009
F&N extra lesson today, 9am -11am.
F&N class was alright I guess? I have trouble starting on my Evaluation, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get consultation tomorrow.
Not forgetting that I had McDonald's for breakfast. Is it wrong to still have McDonald's during this recession? I wonder. Kinda feel guilty having it though because my Mum works very hard everyday to feed 3 mouths including herself. :/
Yesterday, I had to go down twice just to get the photos of my dishes printed. The person said the photos would be ready by 6pm. I came at 6.30pm and the person told me it would be ready by 8.30pm. -.- I didn't bother collecting it at 8.30pm. Instead, I collected it today. :D
I'm going to collect another set of photos at 3pm later. But I'm not going to go exactly at 3pm. Most probably going down at 5pm because I don't want the same thing to happen again. -.-
I don't think I'll be doing any homework today. But I hope that I will do something productive at least. :/
I think I'm done.
F&N class was alright I guess? I have trouble starting on my Evaluation, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get consultation tomorrow.
Not forgetting that I had McDonald's for breakfast. Is it wrong to still have McDonald's during this recession? I wonder. Kinda feel guilty having it though because my Mum works very hard everyday to feed 3 mouths including herself. :/
Yesterday, I had to go down twice just to get the photos of my dishes printed. The person said the photos would be ready by 6pm. I came at 6.30pm and the person told me it would be ready by 8.30pm. -.- I didn't bother collecting it at 8.30pm. Instead, I collected it today. :D
I'm going to collect another set of photos at 3pm later. But I'm not going to go exactly at 3pm. Most probably going down at 5pm because I don't want the same thing to happen again. -.-
I don't think I'll be doing any homework today. But I hope that I will do something productive at least. :/
I think I'm done.
Labels: face the fact