this is not the real me
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
F&N execution today. I tried my very best for it and I'm proud of myself. :))
I'm not myself these days. I don't complete homework on time. I'm starting to forget to bring books lately. This sucks. I just don't have the time to do everything.
There was a motivation talk today in the morning and yesterday morning in school. I need motivation, and I need to get it as soon as possible.
I think I'll end by saying that I'm going to get scolded again by my subject teachers again tomorrow.
There was this idiot, who fell in love with a girl.
They got close to each other but were never that close.
As the days went by, this idiot started not to understand the girl.
The girl did not seem to bother.
After months of suffering, this idiot gave up on the girl.
So whats the moral of the story? I don't know. The idiot is currently heart broken. I pity him. Don't you?
I think I'm done.
I'm not myself these days. I don't complete homework on time. I'm starting to forget to bring books lately. This sucks. I just don't have the time to do everything.
There was a motivation talk today in the morning and yesterday morning in school. I need motivation, and I need to get it as soon as possible.
I think I'll end by saying that I'm going to get scolded again by my subject teachers again tomorrow.
There was this idiot, who fell in love with a girl.
They got close to each other but were never that close.
As the days went by, this idiot started not to understand the girl.
The girl did not seem to bother.
After months of suffering, this idiot gave up on the girl.
So whats the moral of the story? I don't know. The idiot is currently heart broken. I pity him. Don't you?
I think I'm done.
Labels: only you