when there's a will, there's a way
Saturday, 6 June 2009
Lets see.
Housework followed by homework and maybe F&N Coursework today. I want to attend AEM next week! I really really want to, but Mr Chng said that he would have to get permission from the F&N teacher in charge before he can allow us to go to the AEM. In short, I think I' won't be going to AEM. -.-
I really don't want to procrastinate anymore. It sucks when you things don't get done. I hate it when things are not done.
I think I'm off to have Lontong for breakfast. :D
I want to be happy. I want to be happy.
Housework followed by homework and maybe F&N Coursework today. I want to attend AEM next week! I really really want to, but Mr Chng said that he would have to get permission from the F&N teacher in charge before he can allow us to go to the AEM. In short, I think I' won't be going to AEM. -.-
I really don't want to procrastinate anymore. It sucks when you things don't get done. I hate it when things are not done.
I think I'm off to have Lontong for breakfast. :D
I want to be happy. I want to be happy.
Labels: today