the chosen one
Friday, 17 July 2009
Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince was okay I guess.
If you have been following since the first movie, you should go watch it. Its more about the story and less of the action. Lord Voldemort wasn't present in the movie.
I need to speed up on my F&N so that I can concentrate on my other subjects. Heading to the library tomorrow to search for books for my research.
I'm thinking of what to buy for someone's birthday. The person's a girl. Okay, maybe its a little early to think about the buying her a present since her birthday is in August but I want the present to be Special with a capital S. Any suggestions? :/
If you have been following since the first movie, you should go watch it. Its more about the story and less of the action. Lord Voldemort wasn't present in the movie.
I need to speed up on my F&N so that I can concentrate on my other subjects. Heading to the library tomorrow to search for books for my research.
I'm thinking of what to buy for someone's birthday. The person's a girl. Okay, maybe its a little early to think about the buying her a present since her birthday is in August but I want the present to be Special with a capital S. Any suggestions? :/
Labels: not too early for me