its hard to believe
Thursday, 2 July 2009
I'm happy today so I decided to blog.
- My day started badly but it ended up good.
- I forgot to bring my wallet to school. -.-
- Fakhrur treated me during recess. Thanks man!
- I owe him $2.60 though. -.-
- I managed to complete Science(Chemistry) homework during recess.
- Escaped scolding form Mrs Nicole Lim as I didn't complete her homework.
- I managed to complete the summary she told to do before English period ended.
- I think I'm going to take a short nap after this post.
- Homework is piling up day after day since there's no school next Monday.
- Preliminary examination in 8 weeks time.
- I going to start revising during this long weekend.
- Thinking of going to the library alone to study.
- Damn, I'm stressed.
- Ok, I'm done. Bye.
- My day started badly but it ended up good.
- I forgot to bring my wallet to school. -.-
- Fakhrur treated me during recess. Thanks man!
- I owe him $2.60 though. -.-
- I managed to complete Science(Chemistry) homework during recess.
- Escaped scolding form Mrs Nicole Lim as I didn't complete her homework.
- I managed to complete the summary she told to do before English period ended.
- I think I'm going to take a short nap after this post.
- Homework is piling up day after day since there's no school next Monday.
- Preliminary examination in 8 weeks time.
- I going to start revising during this long weekend.
- Thinking of going to the library alone to study.
- Damn, I'm stressed.
- Ok, I'm done. Bye.
Labels: school