endurance
Sunday, 16 August 2009
FIVE more days left to the final Submission of Coursework.
I'm sick and tired of doing it. But the fact that it is 60% of the my total F&N grade, I gotta work my butt off to make sure its my best work.
There's a Chemistry test tomorrow on three topics. Going revise on them later.
My Coursework is moving, but I don't think its up to standard yet. Needs a little more touching up.
At the end of this week, Prelims will be around only a week away. Damn shit fuck.
I'm worried.
Bye.
Fattah says to Fattah: WAKE UP LAH BODOH.
I'm sick and tired of doing it. But the fact that it is 60% of the my total F&N grade, I gotta work my butt off to make sure its my best work.
There's a Chemistry test tomorrow on three topics. Going revise on them later.
My Coursework is moving, but I don't think its up to standard yet. Needs a little more touching up.
At the end of this week, Prelims will be around only a week away. Damn shit fuck.
I'm worried.
Bye.
Fattah says to Fattah: WAKE UP LAH BODOH.
Labels: running out of time