one month
Saturday, 22 August 2009
Today marks the start of the fasting month. And its also Jasma's birthday. Happy Birthday! Hope you like the elephant I gave you. :)
So today was alright I guess. SPhy extra lesson in the morning from 10am to 12.30pm, which went well for me. Followed by 2 hours of sleep and 2 hours of studying. Prelims in a weeks time. DAMN. I've still got a few more topics to revise on each subject. On the brighter note, there's not much homework. I think the teachers understand that we have to study instead of doing their homework. :D
I'm currently waiting to break my fast in one and half hours time. Mum is cooking Spaghetti. :D
Hetty! I promise to be a good boy and not disturb you for one month. :))
Ok, I think I better get off this computer before Mum starts nagging again.
So today was alright I guess. SPhy extra lesson in the morning from 10am to 12.30pm, which went well for me. Followed by 2 hours of sleep and 2 hours of studying. Prelims in a weeks time. DAMN. I've still got a few more topics to revise on each subject. On the brighter note, there's not much homework. I think the teachers understand that we have to study instead of doing their homework. :D
I'm currently waiting to break my fast in one and half hours time. Mum is cooking Spaghetti. :D
Hetty! I promise to be a good boy and not disturb you for one month. :))
Ok, I think I better get off this computer before Mum starts nagging again.
Labels: saturday