<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





prelims
Tuesday, 25 August 2009


Prelims are starting next Wednesday. I'm staying up late everyday to revise for it. I want to do well for it. I mean, who doen't want to do well for their exams? Tsk.

Well, I wasted around one hour today to a pack of Poker cards. Tsk. One or two games is alright, but spending one hour on Taiti is definitely a waste of time. -.-

Teacher's day celebrations next Monday. Mum has already given me the green light to not go to school. I would then have one, two, three, four days extra to revise for my Prelims. :D

See how. I mean, Hetty is not going to school leh on Monday. If I go to school, so boring later without her. :(

Okay, I off to take a bath now. And I had a good meal when I broke my fast. :)

Bye. :D

Labels: