second attempt
Wednesday, 19 August 2009
I eventually got my B3 for 'O' Level Malay Language. But I'm not satisfied. I want to try again to get a distinction! :D
'O' Level EL Oral Exam tommorrow. I'm like the last person in the group. -.- I hope I do well for it so that it can help me pull up my overall English marks. :D
I feel so happy. You wanna know why? Because I sat beside Hetty in class today! LOL. Joking only ah. :P
Ok bye. Got to revise for 2 tests tommorrow. Red Bull, here I come! :D
'O' Level EL Oral Exam tommorrow. I'm like the last person in the group. -.- I hope I do well for it so that it can help me pull up my overall English marks. :D
I feel so happy. You wanna know why? Because I sat beside Hetty in class today! LOL. Joking only ah. :P
Ok bye. Got to revise for 2 tests tommorrow. Red Bull, here I come! :D
Labels: results