<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





selamat hari guru
Monday, 31 August 2009


Happy Teacher's Day to every living teacher in Singapore. :)

Today was tiring. Floorball was probably the highlight of today. Okay, maybe the concert too I guess. Hah. I was tempted to break my fast after school just now, but I held on and I'm glad I did because I'm not that hungry anymore.

The night will be spent on revision for Social Studies and practice for Malay Language.

And I'll be looking forward to quench my dying thirst with Green Tea during break fast. :D

Ouh ya, and congratulations to Lydia for getting her IC and Jasma for getting back her EZ-link card. :)

Done.

Labels: