<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





choose the one you love and not the one you like
Friday, 7 August 2009


Countdown to Prelims: 4 weeks.

I've not actually been revising well. The main thing I always concentrate on is homework. I'm really worried about my Prelims. I don't want my results be as shitty as my MYE results. Coursework refinement will also take up time to do. Damn. This is what happens when you don't stay with what you have planned at the start of the year.

School today can be described as one word; AWESOME. Really it was. I like the way how the graduating classes are enthusiastic when it comes to school events. :D I feel really happy when I'm up there at the gallery with my class and making a fool of myself. :D

Three days to complete my homework, my F&N Coursework refinement, clean the bloody kitchen toilet that I alone use in the family and do some Humanities revision. I hope I can put a tick to everything at the end of Monday. Hopefully.

Last but not least. Does anyone know where to buy Dumbo the Elephant? Its a soft toy.

Good night. :D

Labels: