faster, faster!
Thursday, 3 September 2009
Prelims; so far so good.
EL Paper 1 was do-able, but I think I screwed up my Speech. Social Studies was do-able too, but the SBQ was a bit difficult. My mind wasn't so focus while I was doing the paper as I was constantly wiping my running nose. I didn't manage to finish the paper. Damn.
Maths Paper 1 today was easy. Okay, maybe its easy to me. But I still don't know how to do simultaneous equations. Damn. 3 marks gone. Otherwise, I attempted the whole paper. Well, at least I think so. MT Paper 1 was quite tough. Well, at least I tried my best.
Geography Elective and Science(Chemistry) Papers tommorrow. I hope I can do well for both.
Okay, bye.
P/S: I kinda like blogger's updated version of the editor.
P/SS: The picture above is random. I felt like uploading it.
Labels: prelims
