if it makes you smile, I won't prevent it
Thursday, 10 September 2009
September holidays haven't been good, thats for sure. I was sick the whole day as well as on Monday. I felt so terrible that I lied bed the whole day for the two days. As a result, I didn't manage to do much studying these past 5 days of holiday.
When school reopens, Prelims will continue for the whole week. After that, when teh weekend comes, Hari Raya will arrive. I guess that tells you much how fast time flies. After Hari Raya, it'll be normal school hours. Long and draggy. It will also be my last few weeks as an ADSSian and it will be the last few weeks I get to roam around freely in Admiralty Secondary School. I'm not sure where I'm going after I get my results, but thats a whole new story that I won't be worrying about so soon. The thing that I'm really worry about is really the 'O' Level examinations.
Looking back at the first 3 days of Prelims last week, I'm sure that the effort I put in to study wasn't my best. I've not been myself lately these past months and I think I can't blame myself for doing so. I exerted too much pressure on myself in my studies, well, as a matter in fact, in everything when I was In Secondary 3. Maybe I didn't get the chance to so called 'enjoy' my secondary school life thoroughly, thats why I'm behaving this way. Behaving like a hooligan while some my classmates, who slacked before, are putting a tremendous amount of effort in their studies. I think they might just fair batter than me for their Prelim results.
My goal of getting 10 points and below is still a long journey away. I need to put in more effort. Yes, all I can type and tell myself is to put in more effort, just like how I did last year. But ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. I can tell myself to put in more effort all the time, but ultimately, the actions I take are the ones that will have an influence on my grades.
Btw, its Lydia Mahadi's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
I think I'm going to hit the sack now. Hopefully, afterwriting this post, I'll be motivated to study later on.
Bye.Labels: roller coaster